The Office for Postdoctoral Scholars is the department that serves the needs of the University’s Postdoctoral Scholars and Non-faculty Research Appointees, by providing them with the following services:
- Establishes policies and procedures pertaining to the University’s non-faculty research appointments.
- Serves as an information source and liaison among non-faculty research appointees, faculty and administrators.
- Counsels non-faculty research appointees with respect to University policies and practices.
- Issues letters of appointment, facilitates personnel and pay matters.
- Collaborates with the Graduate School on training and professional development opportunities.