Visa Information

If your appointee is international your next step is to complete the  Immigration Request Form for New Employees and Scholars – found on the General Counsel website.  Once this form is completed you should email it to Debbie Gabaree in General Counsel at  Debbie will select the correct visa status, sign the bottom on the form and email it back to you. 

If the new J1 scholar appointment is for a duration of 6 months or less, the following additional form is required: Short-Term Scholar Form

If the visa status Debbie selected is H1B you will need to complete the H1B Petition Packet – found on the General Counsel website.